Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Hello dear hungry people out there,

I am unfortunately not having a new Foodie Blogpost here... just wanted to say "please go on missing me, I am coming back soon".

It´s not that I am not cooking all the time, nononono....I made tartes and salads, cakes and lovely other experiments the last time. We nearly cook fresh every day, and as you can imagine, if food is meant to be my meal after work, I do not have too much time to cook AND take pics AND write a post. I am a happy Freelancer, so there are times, when that what I described in the last sentence is no problem at all, because there is no job on my desk. And there are times when my desk nearly breaks. Well, we are in phase 2 at the moment. I do a lot of work, illustrations, artwork and stuff. So there is little time left for something else.

And because this is not enough, I am a very very happy lady, because Timo and me made a big step the last 6 weeks: we bought a house! We always knew that we want to live on the countryside, next to nature and cute animals. We are now living in beautiful Hamburg, and even if we love this city, we are tired of the noise and the asphalt in front of our appartments. Plains are landing not far from us and too many cars pass in front of our windows every day.
So we searched and had a look at many houses, always enjoyed also a nice trip to the Lüneburger Heide...and by surprise, we found OUR house and had to act quickly, because there were other people who also wanted this house.
Have  a look how beautiful our area is (this is not our house :) Just a picture of the Heide area)
...we are so proud to be a part of it, soon:

Photo from http://www.heideloft.de
Well, as you can imagine: this act has both sides - a romantic one and a very official one...we have a lot of things to organize. A LOT! We still have time for all that - we will leave Hamburg in november. But we have our jobs, too, and they are exploding at the moment. So managing all this is a huge task.
But to dream of what we can do there and how we want to live and to explore what is around us is a very thankful and wonderful part of it.
We will be in full nature, and one of the best things is: I will finally have a very very big kitchen with a lot of space to take photos while I am cooking (what is not the fact at this moment here). I am already so excited!
So I hope you all will be patient. I have so many ideas in my head - and you know, I love posting stuff, I regularly did in the past. It will only be a break because of...well, of life :) You know : "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." It`s a great privilege!

Have a wonderful week out there,
I send you all my love

stay foodie!

*Fabia*


2 Kommentare:

  1. Wie Cool! Glückwunsch für das neue Haus!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, Johi, also for following me :) - you know what it feels with an own home, don`t you? Especially one in nature. I always see your pics from your terrace and your flowers and think "Aaaaawh! me wants, too!"
      We both are also absolutely thrilled, can`t wait to live there! Countdown: 4 months and 3 weeks.

      Löschen